Monday, March 29, 2010

Hurry up and wait

Still waiting for my new Uke to come in the mail.  I was finally able to contact the seller through ebay after 3 attempts and he said his first attempt to mail it failed due to postage.  He supposedly sending it again today so hopefully I'll have it by the weekend.

Meanwhile I've been researching a bit more about the Eleuke.  I'm really interested in hearing what the SL-KOA sounds like.  It sure is pretty but I want to know what it sounds like.  According to the Eleuke page on FaceBook this hasn't been released yet so I haven't been able to find one on YouTube so I can hear it.  So far of all the Eleukes I've heard on YouTube, I think the Jazz Eleuke is the nicest sounding.  I may order the SL-KOA anyway just because it looks so cool and because its supposedly a limited edition Eleuke.  We'll see.  I need to pay Uncle Sam before I even think about purchasing any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment