Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ohana TK-20 Tenor Ukulele

As I write this I'm bidding on the above uke on Ebay.  I'm not publishing this until the auction is over because right now I'm the only bidder on a Ukulele that sells for about $269 brand new and this uke is practically new and bidding is only at $75 right now with just over 7 hours left. 
Here are the specs from Ohana's web site.
  • Solid Mahogany Top
  • Mahogany Laminate Back & Sides
  • Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
  • Die-Cast Geared Tuners
  • GHS Strings
  • Body Binding, Top and Back
So it comes with a gig bag so I might add a hard shell case for this if I do win it.

Woohoo!  The bidding just ended and I got it for a whopping $77.  What a steel!  Now I can do a proper review of it so more to come.  This will probably end up being my camping Uke cause I don't want to take my solid Mahagony Concert size Pono out in the weather.

More to come on this when I get it.

    1 comment:

    1. Where is the review? I hope you were able to get it setup.

      ReplyDelete